THE PROGRAM: Our goal is to provide educational and development services to children through love, respect, and understanding. We provides educational activities appropriate for children at each level. We offer two programs - infant program (includes toddlers) and preschool program (no Pre-K). Our preschool program is subject to space availability and open to children from our infant program.
- The center provides a full day child care service for infants and toddlers age up to 3 years old.
- The center opens from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We provide both full time 5 days a week full day or part time programs of various options.
- Parents must provide the main meals for infant and toddler; the center provides for snacks for the toddlers.
- The staff is composed of a director, teachers and teacher’s aides. We maintain the ratio of 1:4 staff to child ratio for the infant program. The regulation for the preschool ratio is 1:12, but we maintain between 1:5 or 1:6 ratio staff to students in average.
LICENSE: We are licensed by the State Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing Child Care.
DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT: The following forms will be provided. Forms to fillout will need to be submitted prior to child’s start date.
- Admission Agreement should be reviewed and signed. Copy is provided.
- Notification of Parent’s Rights form (LIC 995)
- Personal Rights form (LIC 613A)
- Identification and Emergency Information (Child Care Centers) (LIC 700)
- Consent for Emergency medical Treatment form (LIC 627)
- Child’s Preadmission Health History – Parent’s Report (LIC 702)
- Physician’s Report – Child Care Centers (LIC 701) (medical-assessment requirement, including TB skin testing if indicated by the child’s physician)
- Immunization Information
- Needs and Services Plan (for infants and children with special needs)